Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We'll Be At The Atlanta Game!!!

If Sunday's game is going to be broadcasted in your area look for us on the tee-vee! We'll be in the Owners' Box!!

That should be a fun day!

Will & I are going to be able to spend Thanksgiving Day with my side of The Fam...we'll be in Raleigh.

I have done all the cooking for my immediate family to take to the event...Mom is back in Jacksonville helping out my sister...

I have made/am making:

60 homemade rolls
1 qt. chorizo/cream cheese dip
1 huge pan of mac & cheese
1 crockpot full of beans
Corn
Butterbeans

It's going to be a busy weekend!

We are driving back home tomorrow after we eat. I know, I know. Glutton for punishment!

Friday I believe I'm working for a couple of hours & then we are hitting the road to Atlanta!

Friday night we will be attending Cirque du Soleil with Will's fam...

Resting a bit on Saturday, maybe some shopping (woo hoo!!!)...

& Sunday we're going to the game with Will's fam! I am especially excited about this part. I LOVE FOOTBALL!

The Owners' Box isn't too bad, either. Good food & a great view!!! Love it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you happen to be!

Much Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment