Friday, November 19, 2010

Spotty Posting

So I have good news & bad news.

I'll give you the good news 1st: We're moving to our farm!!!

We are so excited. We will be in a cute little brick house. I had to say cute because it's little. seriously.

Nothing I cannot handle for a couple years, though.

I'm going to paint & decorate...so it will be cute. Will is going to do some addition/removal of walls...

I'll try to post before & after pictures just so y'all know way more about me than you want to!

There are 20 acres that will be ours right off...& 10 more acres that the previous owners will use for hay.

The bad news is: We (totally meaning me) want to move in by Dec. 1st...which means my posts will be even more spotty than usual...that's less than two weeks, people!

I will keep you updated as best I can...wish us luck with this move!

Jenn

1 comment: