Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OMG!!!

so we made it through (most of) the holidays....PREGNANT!!!

I had no idea i might be carrying a child...

I took 2 home pregnancy tests on 12/21/10 && found out that I am pregnant!

This is our first child...we are not yet married!

Our wedding was scheduled for May 21, 2011...that's off!

Not that we mind...we are sooo excited for me to be pregnant!

My first OB appt is on Jan 7th!!! Then I'll know the due date...

Will is calling my "baby momma" && i have to say that i kinda like it!

He is starting to rub my belly & ask how his baby is...

We might have settled on names really quickly.

Luckily i had that damn room painted yellow...shew.

should we find out the sex of the baby?

homeschooling may be a shitload closer than i thought....

woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment